CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We made it!


Well, we have been checking out some houses while desperately praying that our Charlotte house sells. We had a pipe burst under our driveway which is a nightmare. I know one of you HO girls is responsible! I told you that sabotage will not make us stay. Things here are going well. I have already seen my parents twice which is great. Jeff is busy at work and Riley and I are trying to find ways to kep us busy at home. I signed her up for dance today, and boy is she excited. She couldn't understand that we were just there to sign her up today. She wanted to dance "now". We did come home and immediately put her leotard and tights on. Too cute! I will get a picture of her tomorrow as I am sure it will be the first thing we put on in the morning. Anyway, we miss everyone in Charlotte and look forward to spending more time with those of you up North!

0 comments: