CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big Day of Firsts!






















On Wednesday Riley started her first day of school and her first day of ballet. School is in the afternoons which is a little strange, but that is usually the hardest part of the day for us to fill, so maybe it will work out. Anyway, she loved both. Her teachers are very nice, and it was so good for her to get to play with some kids. I think she is kind of tired of playing with me all day.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think that's AWESOME that preschool is in the afternoon - why isn't that offered down south? (no derogatory comments, please...: ) - kids get to sleep in and don't have to be rushed out the door! Sorry about Tom Brady - we thought of you...and repeat after me: "Facebook is evil - it must be destroyed." I can't believe you gave into the Dark Side... : ) K