CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally....but not quite!

We were supposed to close on our new house this Monday, November 24. Jeff and I have been counting down the days. Of course, even though I kept telling everyone it wouldn't happen to us.......they have to postpone the closing. Our carpet is coming in late, and they can't so inspections. Soooooo, we are not moving in before Thanksgiving. We have plans to go down to Charlotte and retrieve all of our stuff over the turkey day weekend. I am keeping my fingers crossed, that we can be in the house (with carpeting) by the time we get back. Otherwise, the movers are going to have to drop everything on the front lawn. Other than this fiasco, we are all doing very well. It is so cold up here already. They are calling for snow this week! I don't know what I am going to do for the next 4 months or so. I may never go outside! Anyway, here are some new pics of Rileyreading to her fish Bob.

0 comments: